Now you can replace your ineffective antivirus (AV) solution, and still meet payment card industry data security standards (PCI DSS) anti-malware requirements, with Cb Defense.
Coalfire Systems, a respected QSA company, found that Carbon Black’s NGAV solution, Cb Defense, passed AV-efficacy and directly meets the PCI DSS anti-malware security control requirement.
According to Coalfire’s high-level findings, the Cb Defense platform:
- Detected and effectively blocked the execution of known malware
- Effectively removed all known malware
- Generated logs of events such that malicious activity could be traced
- Prevented unauthorized users from disabling the software
- Provided additional policy protection