The Australian Government has put its foot down on cyber crime by making government agencies and businesses accountable in better protecting personal data and critical infrastructure. With two deadlines looming in 2018, one requiring mandatory disclosure and notification of an eligible data breach, and the other to implement the ASD’s “Essential Eight” Cyber Strategies to strengthen their own cybersecurity posture, organizations are scrambling to take stock of their current security posture and take steps to ensure they have the right technologies and plans in place to ensure and prove protection.
Join Christopher Strand, leader of Carbon Black’s security risk, audit and compliance sales and marketing strategy, as he demonstrates how the Cb Endpoint Security Solution can help organizations ensure personally identifiable information (PII) and critical business information are protected at all times.
- Understand what it is you need to protect and how that asset and its data may be changing.
- Ensure that you know what mechanisms to put in place to protect the integrity of that data.
- Monitor your infrastructure against your policy to measure your data security.
- Mitigate threats and address infrastructure vulnerabilities by implementing threat protection, detection, and remediation.
- Prove enforcement of compliance and security policy.